Family drama – feature screenplay:
When a mentally troubled man with dreams of being an artist returns home to visit his dying father and reconnects with his estranged but successful younger brother, simmering family tensions explode.
- Finalist, World Series of Screenwriting 2014
- Finalist, The Writers Place Screenplay Contest 2014
- Nominated, Fresh Voices Screenplay Competition 2014: ‘Best Role Written for a Leading Man’ & ‘Best Ensemble Cast’
- Evaluation, The Black List 2014: ‘Norman is a fantastic character in every way… a big role for a big actor.’
- Selected, Actors Table Read, London Screenwriters’ Festival 2015
To read the first two pages of this script, click here: Still Life by Lisa Reily